Zoya serves as a Development and Investment Associate for Midwest Business Unit. Duties include project financial oversight and reporting, project management, due diligence and financial analysis.
Project experience: Junction Flats (182-unit multi-family development in Minneapolis, MN), Midtown Square (138-unit mixed-use development - Glenview, IL), Park 205 (115-unit multi-family development – Park Ridge, IL), Arcata (165-unit multi-family development – Golden Valley, MN), The Island (174-unit multi-family development – Minnetonka, MN) , Foundry (164-unit multi-family development – Minneapolis, MN), Maple & Main (115-unit multi-family development – Downers Grove, IL), Midtown Business Center ( 185,000 SF industrial development - Roseville, MN).
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, NAIOP – Chicago Chapter
Education & Credentials
- National Taras Schevchenko University of Kiev, The Institute of Business and Technology
- Maple & Main Apartments - 115 apartments in Downers Grove, IL
- Foundry - 164 apartments in Minneapolis, MN
- Park 205 - 115 apartments in Park Ridge, IL
- The Island - 174 apartments in Minnetonka, MN
- Arcata - 165 apartments in Golden Valley, MN
- Midtown Square - 138 apartments in Glenview, IL
- Midtown Business Center -185,000 SF industrial development in Roseville, MN