Scott Kirchhoff serves as Vice President within Trammell Crow Company’s (TCC) Dallas-Ft. Worth Business Unit and of High Street Residential, TCC’s wholly-owned subsidiary specializing in the development of multifamily housing. In his role, he is responsible for the origination, underwriting, financing, joint venture structuring, asset management, and execution of multi-family investments in Texas. Recent projects in process, under development, or completed exceed over 2,850 units and $650 million in project costs.
Scott began his career with Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. within the Structured Finance group helping close over $2B of commercial real estate transactions across several product types.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- The Real Estate Council - 2017-2018 ALC Class Member
- Dallas CASA
Education & Credentials
- Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, BBA - Finance
- Park District - 228 units
- Residences at Legacy - 300 units
- Block 98 - 307 units
- M-Line Tower - 261 units
- Knox Heights - 182 units
- Union at Carrollton Square Phase III - 352 units
- Union at Carrollton Square Phase I & II - 311 units
- Midtown Commons Phase I & II - 562 units