Joel Behrens serves as Principal within Trammell Crow Company’s (TCC) Dallas-Ft. Worth Business Unit and of High Street Residential, TCC’s wholly-owned subsidiary specializing in the development of multifamily housing. In his role, he is responsible for the origination, financing, joint venture structuring, and execution of multi-family investments in Texas. Recent projects exceed over $800 million in project costs.
Behrens began his career with Trammell Crow Company in Houston, focusing on office development. While in this role, he assisted in the development of 1.5 million square feet of office projects, with project costs exceeding $450 million.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council
- Board Member, McKinney Avenue Transit Authority
- Board Member, Uptown Dallas, Inc.
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Member, Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
Education & Credentials
- University of Wisconsin, MBA, Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, BBA, Accounting & Finance
- Park District - 228 units
- Residences at Legacy - 300 units
- Block 98 - 307 units
- M-Line Tower - 261 units
- Knox Heights - 182 units
- Union at Carrollton Square Phase III - 352 units
- Union at Carrollton Square Phase I & II - 311 units
- Midtown Commons Phase I & II - 562 units
- Crestview Commons - 353 units
- 5th Street Crossing at Garland Station - 188 units
- Desoto Town Center - 151 units