George Farish serves as a Vice President in the Houston office of Trammell Crow Company, focusing on the industrial sector. He is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and originating ground-up development and value-add investment opportunities. Additionally, George is engaged in market analysis, underwriting, due diligence, financial modeling, capital structuring, leasing, and asset dispositions. George holds a Master of Business Administration in real estate finance from The University of Texas at Austin and a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Tufts University.
George brings more than 10 years of real estate development and investment experience to Trammell Crow Company. He most recently served as the Senior Director of Development at Laguna Development Group, a South Texas-based commercial real estate firm specializing in land investment, residential development, and asset management. George has also worked on a wide range of real estate assignments for companies including Trademark Property Company, AT&T, and Invesco Real Estate.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Member
- NAIOP | Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- Rice Design Alliance (RDA) - Member
- Texas Cultural Trust
- Habitat for Humanity
Education & Credentials
- The University of Texas at Austin, MBA, Real Estate Finance
- Tufts University, BA, Economics
- TechnipFMC Campus
- Lakeview Business Park
- Kenswick AirFreight & LogisticsCentre
- Houston International Air CargoCentre