Courtney Dunlap serves as Development Manager for High Street Residential, a subsidiary of Trammell Crow Company, in Phoenix. He has more than 16 years of experience in construction and development management. His responsibilities include managing design and construction related activities for the company’s developments.
Prior to joining TCC, Courtney worked in various construction management roles with local firms.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
Education & Credentials
- Oakland University – Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- AZ ROC KB-01 (Unlimited Value) Dual Commercial/Residential General Contractor License
- Arizona Department of Real Estate – Licensed Agent
- The Osborn Residences
190 Units Multifamily
- The Fillmore
659 Units Multifamily
14,000 SF Retail