The third quarter of 2020 was an active one for the Louisville Industrial market with the fourth highest quarter of net absorption ever recorded. It was also the twenty-second consecutive quarter of positive net absorption.
- The market recorded 2,030,677 sq. ft. of positive net absorption.
- Market vacancy rate decreased 40 bps to 4.2%.
- Average asking lease rate increased $0.08 per sq. ft. to $3.87 NNN per sq. ft.
- Market availability decreased by 50 bps to 6.2%.
- Bourbon Trail Logistics Center Building was completed this quarter and fully leased by McKesson at the time of completion, contributing 1,040,158 sq. ft. of positive net absorption to the market.