The Louisville office market faced unprecedented challenges in the second quarter of 2020 and is weathering the storm.
- The overall market posted 17,761 sq. ft. of negative net absorption.
- The Central Business District (CBD) posted negative net absorption of 67,842 sq. ft.
- Suburban submarkets recorded 50,081 sq. ft. of positive net absorption.
- The marketwide leasing activity kept pace with first quarter, recording 256,763 sq. ft.
- Class A CBD average asking lease rate decreased $0.17 to $19.21 per sq. ft.
- Class A Suburban average asking lease rate decreased $0.22 per sq. ft. to $21.90 per sq. ft.